Dakini and Daka Mentorship Program
With 11 years of experience, I provide aspiring Tantra Educators with a safe, supportive environment so they may be successful as a Daka or Dakini. Not only will you receive a thriving business model, but you will have the chance to share the high’s, low’s, and infinite questions that come from being in the Dakini, Daka & Tantra trade.
This five-month program consists of two calls a month on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Each month has a theme but the program is really about individual attention to what’s current in your life and business. Please commit in advance to being fully present & engaged on every call. Each call will be recorded so you can use it to take notes & for review.
Prerequisite: Source School of Tantra Yoga’s Certified Tantra Educatiors Training, Level 1. Or similar prior training.
Pay in Full – $2,000
Payment Plan – $695 now, $300/monthly for 5 months
Extra Coaching outside of the Package is billed by the minute $225/hour
Month #1 – Energetic Responsibility
- Grounding Practices
- Personal Space Practices
- Higher Self Practices
- Self Love Practices
- Establishing Boundary Commitments
- Establishing Clarity & Intentions for Private Practice
- Doing Sessions – Putting everything you know into Practice
- Challenges, Fears, Break thru’s
- What’s your next piece you want to heal?
Month #2 – Foundations to Creating your Private Practice
- Establishing Mailing List/Icontact.com
- Establishing SSTY Affiliate Program for creating passive income
- Establishing your Prices
- Creating Evaluation Forms
- Screening Calls
Month #3 – Advertising
- Copy Writing
- Who is your demographic?
- Online Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Free Intro Events/Open Houses
Month #4 – Website & Session Support
- Menu Bar
- Session Descriptions
- Hiring someone or doing it yourself
- Using colors to attract specific people
- What should be in your Bio
- Using Tantra or Not
- Hands on
Month #5 – Creating Student Packages & Session Support
- How to sell packages to ensure long term clients.
- Creating goals for your clients that don’t leave them dependent or attached to you.
- Teaching at Home, Teaching on the Road
- Introducing Dakini Tours
- Are you willing to be complete with this program?
- What are you present to (thoughts, feelings, body sensations)?
- What have you accomplished?
- What is finished?
- What are you taking with you?
- What is next for you?