Tantra: the Art of Conscious Loving
Beginners Weekend Seminar
With Leah Alchin and Charles Muir
Tantra Master, Charles Muir and Leah Alchin present the world-renowned Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving®. This seminar provides the education we never had and always needed in order to have wonderful, real, and lasting love and rediscover the full potential of our sexual energy. Rather than a touchy-feely course about sex, Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving is a spiritual yet practical guide to being present and intimate with the most important person in your life. Through practice, couples can experience an ever-deepening transcendental oneness and bliss. Sex is the doorway for most students, but love and awakening is what they find. Sure, there is a lot of discussion about sex, but only in the context of celebrating yourself, your partner, your love, and life itself…this should be required learning for all people.
Educate your lover and yourself by discovering:
- Tantra Yoga and how it can dramatically improve your sex life and lovemaking skills
- A 1,000-year-old secret technique that brings passion back into your kissing and reawakens yours and your lover’s lips
- How to bring spirituality into the bedroom to improve your love life and put a smile on your lover’s face that won’t go away for days
- Six sexual positions that increase pleasure, prolong your lovemaking, and enhance intimacy
- The most common mistakes that destroy or block pleasure
- Become a Sexual Healer and discover how to set yourself free from old programming
- How Tantra gurus use lovemaking to increase their energy
- Ways your love life impacts ALL your life, and seven methods to improve it — starting today!
Sacred Spot Home-play Share from Johnny
In ancient India, Tantric sex was taught as an art form that every conscious person must master. Now you can learn these ancient and proven skills, translated into a 21st century art form, and experience harmonious and joyful union. Source School of Tantra Yoga’s seminars on Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving are the most popular and successful Tantra seminars in America. They have overwhelmingly received positive media. No explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place in class; optional home play is assigned.
Dear Charles and Leah… you treated us as whole people with a full spectrum of emotions. All of the exercises were perfect and meaningful and they contributed greatly to my experience. It was so honoring and respectful, and I couldn’t believe how funny Charles was. Both of you made it so much fun. Dave and I definitely turned a corner, and are looking forward to absorbing what we learned, we plan to read over the materials and “practice” more this weekend.
Dear Charles and Leah…I would like to take a moment to thank you so much for holding this weekend. I am the person in women’s group who has been married 33yrs and scared of the night’s homework on surrender. I have never experienced such a wonderful healing and it continues on! Amazing! Tears, lots of sadness, rounds of orgasms, and expansiveness! It has been a truly and wonderful feeling of aliveness! Thank you so very much for a weekend that saved us!”
To read more about Charles and Leah CLICK HERE.