Source Tantra Weekends for Women
Initiations to Heal, Awaken, and Empower
June 28-30, 2013 – Santa Cruz Mountains, California
With Leah Alchin and Camille Mclnerey
Awakening the God Essence; Freeing the Female Shakti…
In ancient Tantric traditions women revealed mysteries of female Shakti. Skakti is the creative, spiritual and sexual life force energy that once awakened in you, will bring forth harmony, balance, and the God Essence which is your
birthright. Join other women of wisdom and receive the education you always needed from your sisters, mother and grandmothers.
During the weekend we will gently guide, educate, and initiate you into your Scared Space, your vulva. You will be in a safe, private, and supportive environment for this awakening and healing, as we birth forth the Priestess within you and assist in the healing of your inner child. Discover for yourself how non-sexual hand’s on work with women assist you in finding your full, happy, healed, and empowered self.
Camille McInerney and Leah Alchin are Advanced Certified Tantra Educator’s through Source School of Tantra Yoga. Together they teach with profound insight, wisdom, humor and love.
You will experience:
- An activation of the seven different energy centers (known as chakras) through yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises.
- A powerful group ritual where each women will have an opportunity to participate in receiving and givingSacred Spot Massage. (Participation optional)
- A Puja Ceremony to flush out of the body any residue that holds you back from more love!
- Group transmissions of Shakti to connect, ignite, and bond us you to the sisterhood.
- A round table discussion on women’s sexual, emotional, physical and energetic health.
- Demystifying the language differences between men and women and how to communicate to finally get your needs met.
- Two FREE post seminar community building tele-seminars.
These pink, red, crimson folds that are at the entrance to paradise
This oyster born from the ocean of pleasure, that bestows sacred blessing on those who would swim in the secret sea, that draws my body, my mind, my heart, my soul
That fills my waking thoughts and drifts through my silken dreams
That draws my gaze in awe, in worship, in these moments of silent prayer, of gratitude for you, the Goddess. – Author Unknown